- Date 5th April
- Time 10:00 - 15:00
- Location; Royal Parks Foundation Education Centre Hyde Park, London, W2 2UH
- Phone; 0207 036 8056
- Tickets : £15 + £1 booking fee
- Booking : Leave a comment below with the number of tickets you need.
Drop your 8-11 year old off for an action packed day of fun and exploration in Hyde Park, discovering all about the marvellous world of nature. Guided by our expert education team activities will include:
- Meeting the aquatic life in our private pond, maybe even spotting a tadpole or two!
- Exploring the wilder parts of Hyde Park, looking for spring hatchings in their hidden habitats
- Listening out for the sounds of baby birds in their nests and spotting some ducklings on the lake
- Discovering how birds make their nests and learning about the natural materials they use
- Being awarded a 'Nature Explorers Club' badge and passport - every time your intrepid explorer visits our Education Centre they will get a brand new stamp
Please be sure your Nature Explorer arrives with a packed lunch, water bottle and is dressed in weather appropriate clothing; they will be outside for most of the day. Further details will be sent to you upon booking.