LONDON FAMILY CONCIERGE
All new members receive 2 hours of consultancy free of charge.
Concierge consultancy is charged at £40 per hour.
Our concierge team has specialised knowledge of Londons theatre, cultural & sports events and a wealth of experience in attending, booking and running family activities, tours and events.
my culture club membership
The first 500 clients are given free membership to My Culture Club. A membership fee will be introduced to new members after this period.
My Culture Club Concierge fees start at 15% in addition to the ticket/venue charge.
These cover all concierge services, in person ticket collection by your concierge, travel expenses, admin, ticket booking requirements, any changes to bookings, and access to our team at all times leading up to your trip.
Group discounts (of 10+ people) are always negotiated where possible, so you gain savings on face value prices.
My Culture Club concierge member benefits
- Friendly personalised service from your concierge (eg. no more faceless booking and being held in a queue on premium phone lines).
- Advice & personalised restaurant/ travel/hotel bookings.
- Birthday party & Event recommendations.
- Access to our blog creativebusstop for a free resource of family London activities.
- No request is too great or too small.
- Free delivery of tickets to your address, or collection point.
- Benefits of discounted ticket prices when groups are booked.
- Free membership of My Culture Club, and first to be notified about bespoke event, free tickets and offers.
- Complimentary theatre & event tickets for reviewers.
- Goody bags & Personalised service at our Bespoke Events.
- Discounts forwarded from our Culture Club partners.
Enjoying the perfect family day together is simple with My Culture Clubs Concierge team:
- Email email@example.com or call our mobile +44 (0) 7958 385 929 for a personal quotation.
- Our expert team will research theatres, galleries and museums, tours, experiences, restaurants, venues or suppliers that suit your requirements.
- The best available options will be held for 24 hours, then we will send you a detailed proposal.
INFORMATION required FOR BESPOKE ITINERARIES
1. A description of your event
2. The number of people in your party (please include the ages of the children)
3. Where you would like the trip located (i.e Central London, or Anywhere, or will travel)
4. What dates you would like the trip, and options if you are flexible.
5. What budget limitations you have (i.e no more than £45 per ticket for theatre)
6. Preferred cuisine, and any notes for diners (allergies, mobility issues, private rooms, birthday cakes)
7. Please leave notes about suggestions you DO NOT want included (shows you have already seen, experiences you have had)
8. Most importantly please leave your name, email and telephone number.
9. Note all itineraries are charged at £35 to cover initial consultation, and admin charges for bookings and reservations made.